Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Hypocrite me? No, just human.

You know when you have one of those days when if you're driving you hate pedestrians, and if you're a pedestrian you hate drivers? Well, I feel like that today, in fact I've felt like that all week. There are times when you wish there was no such thing as other people. Other people just cause problems ( is this starting to sound homicidal? ). Maybe I should drop out of society?
Yeah, always had this romantic notion about becoming a tramp - but then again, I wouldn't like the smell, and I wouldn't have my house, music, vespa, computer, pda or more importantly my family.

So that just makes me depressed, and apparently depression is rage turn in, so what am I angry about? Well, when I'm driving I hate pedestrians, and when I'm a pedestrian I hate drivers.

Isn't life great...

* Actually not too bothered about these things.

No comments: