Friday, October 15, 2004

I Want a New TV

What shall I do with my weekend? Our TV is on the blink, and the VCR. Time for a new TV I think, and a DVD/HDD Recorder - hooray!!
I will have to persuade my better half though. Quite fancy these new Philips gizmos...

32" Pixel Plus 2 Flat TV (32PF9986/12)

DVD Recorder / Hard Disk (HDRW720/05)

Wireless Multimedia link (SL400I/05)

Oh! Just remembered, the folks are coming over this weekend to help us decorate - there goes the sunshine (how ungrateful am I!). I recently lost my cave (every man needs one you know).

My PC is now situated on the landing of all places!! We are now decorating my ex-cave for my 3 year old daughter. I hope she appreciates the pain her father is going through!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you really need is a widescreen laptop with a built in DVD recorder and WI-FI. Then you won't have to be restricted to your landing and you can find your cave anywhere in the house.